We only bill you for the coffee you receive. If you find you have too much or too little coffee you can adjust the quantity at any time by logging into our system and changing your subscription preferences.
- The coffee of origin that we ship out changes every four weeks, we will send out a newsletter on the roast just before shipping.
- Your account will be billed on the Friday before the shipment
- We ship out our coffee in 100, 200 and 500g bags every other week
- It may take up to one week for you to receive your first shipment
- Roaster’s Choice – Our most popular option. Every month you’ll receive whatever our roaster has selected for you. Over the course of a year you’ll try everything the world of coffee has to offer. We keep the roast from Medium to Dark range, using a level to bring out the best flavours.
- Light – For those of you who like their coffee lighter and more delicate, this is your subscription. Your coffee will have more nuanced/tea-like flavours, fruity and citric tasting. (For those who know coffee lingo, this is your light to city roast)
- Dark to Espresso – Most of the roasts we send out are Med. Dark to Dark (full city to full city+/dark). This level of roasting is for those who like their coffee tasting nutty, dark chocolate and toasted. If you have an espresso machine, pick this option.
A note about roasting: We roast depending on the coffee. Certain coffees taste best with a light toast, others are better off dark. We roast coffee to a level our roaster thinks exhibits the best character of a place of origin.
No pre-Ground beans?
All of our coffees come whole bean. Once ground coffee sheds its flavour fast. If you care enough about coffee to get freshly roasted beans, then get a burr grinder.